Friday, June 4, 2010

blame it on the cats


This is always my solution to time dilemmas. I know that kids, dogs, tropical fish, obsessive video game habits, and baking bread all take more time than cats, but I have to work with what I've got. I wanted to blog yesterday, but the cats needed reassurances that my 3-week trips away would be infrequent.

Also, the only computer I have right now is where I work. I end up spending 12-hour days at my day job just to get this "internetting" thing done. I used to have a computer at home til someone I used to know had a really bad day and decided my computer (along with various other items) should pay the price. I imagine the moment of elation my computer felt as it discovered the feeling of flight, but unfortunately for me and it, that moment was short lived and totally trumped by that old bastard gravity.

Anyway, here's another card from the new batch. This card was made with my dad in mind, as well as many of my other biking friends, and their significant others who live in constant fear of the day they are left for a bicycle. Tomorrow, I'll tell you about the letterpress comic and perhaps some other artists I've seen lately who rock.

1 comment:

  1. Leave it to you to personify your flying computer. Love that if not the act itself.

    ReplyDelete